Courtney Stodden, 19 Doug Hutchison , 54 Confirm Renewing Vows

resizedimageCourtney Stodden & Doug Hutchison reuniting. Maybe the Lost star was lost without his young bride, because it has been reported that Hutchinson and the young television personality will once again exchange their vows together. Well it seems that now at nineteen she’s had time to grow and is ready to settle down with the over fifty year old, who she split with last Fall.

The couple first wed in 2011 when she was just sixteen, and he well a mature age of fifty one , have now confirmed the news in a post on twitter, writing,

“It’s true, hun,” after a fan asked if reports of their reconciliation were real.

“Doug and I have been through so much together, but somehow through it all, it brought us closer and confirmed my love for him,” she told TMZ affiliate Fishwrapper.com.

“My love and respect for Courtney is timeless and I look forward to our future ceremony when we renew our vows,” Hutchison added.

Although separated, they never officially divorced and continue to be living together in the same house.

“Courtney realized just how much love she really had for Doug,” Stodden’s mom Krista Keller tells FOX411. “They really love each other and wanted to be together.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Comments

1. Misty Battle says:

If they are happy I am happy for them. Fingers crossed it lasts.

2. vincent says:

Well, I guess you could say that “true” love goes through it’s ups and downs. I know that being separated and never really getting a divorce can go either way. It seems that this was for the best though.

3. Wow, it’s always nice to hear people are working out their problems <3

4. It’s always great when a couple reconciles! So great that they’re staying together.

5. Karen W says:

I usually like to hear about people being able to stay together, but I am sorry, this one is a tad creepy. Originally she was only sixteen, still a minor, with a 50some year old man. I know people who have gotten in trouble for being in their 20s and gotten in trouble for being with a 16 year old. My parents are 13 years apart (met when they were older) but this seems a bit extreme.

6. Lynne says:

hopefully they can get some alone time to work things out

7. Tim Ward says:

I hope that it works out for those two, I really do! Fingers crossed for a happy marital union.

8. Katie says:

If she’s over 18 and they’re happy, I guess who really cares what the age difference is?!

9. The key is if they are happy then that is the most important thing. I think reconciliation is so powerful because it many times brings with it such a powerful bond.

10. Kungphoo says:

Everyone goes through their tough times! I hope they can stick it out and stay together it seems like it could work out :)

11. Kris says:

I did not know they split, I am glad it is better for them now.

12. Lesley says:

There are so many pressures on these high profile marriages, I hope they work it out.

13. Crazy age difference! Hopefully all goes well for them in the years to come!