Liily Allen Suffers Bout Of Food Poisoning?

Image1Lily Allen gets food poison. She is a popular English singer/songwriter. The daughter of Keith Allen and the film producer Alison Owen was just fifteen years old when she left school to put her concentration into her performing and compositional skills. Well the Smile vocalist has been suffering some illness, she came down with symptoms including a high temperature and severe  vomiting.The host of her own talk show Lily Allen and Friends seems to have come down with food poisoning She tweeted:

”I can’t stop projectile vomiting,also temperature #poisoned (sic)”.

At first when she was in preparation of an appearance on the UK TV show ‘Alan Carr: Chatty Man, she was trying to it quiet with consuming healthy green juice, going onto water trying to flush the bug from her system. Alongside a picture of herself sipping a healthy-looking drink as she got her fingernails painted and her make-up applied, she tweeted:

”Prepping for chattyman feeling a little bit #QUEAZUS and very #SNEEZUS green juice emergency. (sic)”

And adding another picture of several bottles of water, she added:

”#SHEEHYDRATING #poisoned (sic)”

The star, who is now twenty nine years old and shares daughters two year old Ethel and sixteen year old Marnie with her husband Sam Cooper is upset over the loss of her cameras at the New York Met Gala on Monday, May 5, 2014. She tweeted:

”Just unpacking and realised I lost my samsung galaxy camera 2 at the #Metball2014 if anyone finds it Holla. I’ll buy you haribo for life (sic)”

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you………………………..



Speak Your Mind

*