Paul Walker,40, Remains Moved To Funeral Home!

resizedimagePaul Walker’s remains have been moved to the funeral home. The Into The Blues funeral is supposed to take place sometime this week. His family did have his remains removed from the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office on Monday, December 12, 2013 and brought over to a local mortuary.

The forty year olds family is in preparation of his funeral. He had been killed as he was a passenger in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California driven by his friend Roger Rodas, who was also killed on November 30th, 2013.

 A source told gossip website TMZ.com that ‘The Fast and the Furious’ star’s family had his remains removed from the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office on Monday (09.12.13) and they were transported to a local mortuary.

Walker’s loved ones include his fifteen year old daughter, Meadow, his parents, Cheryl and Paul Walker Sr., his four siblings and his twenty three-year-old girlfriend of seven years, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, and they are trying to figure how and when the popular actor will be laid to rest. A coroner came to the conclusion that the deaths were accidental. His family and friends held a private memorial at the site of the crash on December 2, 2013 and another public memorial service is being planned for December 15, 2013 in Malibu.

Antonio Holmes,

who knew Paul through his Always Evolving racing team, previously said: ”We’ll be over at Neptune’s [Net] in Malibu to do a tribute ride. There’s an infamous scene in the first ‘Fast and the Furious’ movie that was shot there.”

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us! We love hearing from you……….



Speak Your Mind

*