Taylor Swift may have much to cry about in her love life, judging from her songs, but one thing she will never have to lose her mind over is her style. She does not follow the fashions and trends rigidly, and the result is a pretty, romantic look has captured the imaginations of many. If you want to copy her gorgeous style, BluePromoCode has the best seven tips and tricks for you.
- Make sure your makeup and hair are perfect. Many of Taylor Swift’s looks would not work for the average person, unless the hair is brushed and blown out, and the makeup matches the outfit perfectly. Swift tends to favor subtle eye makeup with bright red lips. For the hair, she often plays with curls and ringlets, or decides to go stick straight.
- Wear the right undergarments. Often, Taylor Swift’s form-fitting garments will showcase every curve, and you never see her underwear or bras because she has the proper fitted ones. You do not have to spend as much as she does on luxury lingerie; you can get just as beautiful, and more affordable undergarments at more mainstream stores like Maidenform.
- Choose your jewelry and accessories wisely. Taylor Swift loves her jewelry, and she is very careful to match the jewelry and shoes to the outfit and occasion. Frequently, she will pick out cute bangles, dainty necklaces, and eye-catching earrings. Her bags will often complement her look instead of being matchy-matchy. Stores like Blair often offer beautiful jewelry and accessories at highly discounted prices.
- Unapologetically embrace your feminine side. There is no tomboy in Taylor Swift. Swift favors soft, romantic dresses that cling to her body. Often they will contain floral prints or patterns, retro silhouettes, and pastel colors. She loves lace as well. You can find many Swift-inspired dresses at online store like Shopbop.
- Casual does not have to mean sloppy. Taylor Swift takes care with her street casual looks to be put together, and often keeps the retro fifties styling, along with the perfect makeup. Her t-shirts and jeans look are neat, and well-fitted, she loves wearing one-piece sundresses for hot days, and a nice belt often ties her look together.
- Look smoking hot in glittery metallics. If you have a special event, you can copy several of Taylor Swift’s red carpet looks. On the occasions she comes out in shimmering silver or glittery gold sequins, she keeps her look simple with one eye-catching dress, minimal jewelry, and makeup that emphasizes her lips. She also keeps her hair uncomplicated, either by blowing it straight, or styling large waves into them. Jewelry and accessories are kept to a minimum, with a focus on delicate earrings, or pretty necklaces.
- Add color to your wardrobe. Taylor Swift is rarely seen in black dresses or outfits – she is more often spotted in candy colors, pastels, and patterns like polka dots and stripes. They add an element of fun to your look, and will keep you from blending into the crowd.