Heather Graham’s New York City Apartment Engulfed In Flames!

Heather Graham’s New York City apartment according to reports was engulfed in flames on Saturday, January 12th due to unattended candles.

Gossip Center reports: According to the New York Post, the “Hangover” actress left the candles burning in the bathroom, which caught nearby clothing on fire.

Ms. Graham was not home at the time the fire department arrived to extinguish the blaze.

Though it took forty-five minutes to put out, there were thankfully no injuries.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us on FACEBOOK , subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us! We love hearing from you…



Speak Your Mind

*